How to fill in your application for a driving licence d1

Posted on 06.07.2018 by Admin
Provide a passport photograph only if you have a paper provisional licence. How to apply for a provisional licence. Please see Your health section.

To obtain a full licence youll need to pass both the driving theory test and the driving practical test.

You can exchange a full driving licence showing European categories issued within the European Community EC or European Economic Area EEA for the equivalent GB licence. We will normally send this to you within three weeks of receiving your application. For more information or to apply online go to.
There are no required hours of driving practice or driving lessons for you to become eligible to apply for a full licence. If your learner permit has been lost or stolen, the application form must be signed and stamped by a Garda in your local Garda Station. A Driving Licence Eyesight Report Form may be required see below.